In this tutorial, i want to show you how to insert IPs and port manually in your browser when it is required to use any free browsing software like Privoxy, proxomitron and the rest. sometimes it is required that you use a particular IP and port in your browser before you can be able to browse free with the free browsing software in question. inside this post i will be touching on most browsers common to internet users.
How to Configure Internet explorer
1. Open your internet explorer and click on Tools = Network option. see result page below
2. Click on Connections = Settings. see result page below
3. After doing step 2, a pop up window will appear like this. see below
4. Tick Use Proxy Server for connection, and enter the IP and Port given to you. as exhibited below. Address means IP
5. Then click save and exit
How to configure Mozilla fire fox browser
1. Open mozilla fire fox through the icon on your system desktop
2. When it opens click on Tools = Option
3. Then Click Network = Settings as shown in the image below.
4. Choose Manual Configuration and insert the IP and Port given to you.
Note that HTTP PROXY means IP and PORT or PROXY PORT means PORT
5. Then Tick Use Proxy Server for all Protocols the save and exit.
To configure other browsers like Chrome, Safari, Flock, Netscape, Crazy browser, Opera mini etc just follow the steps stated above and you should be able to put yourself through. if still have any problem just drop a comment and i will reply as soon as possible
I hope this info helps? feel free to share this post with your friends using the like/share buttons. you can also subscribe to my blog below this post for more tips delivered to your inbox. or simply ask any question by using the comment box below. subscribe and never miss any future post through this link CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE Once entered, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles again.